NAO GLOBAL HEALTH LLC (we or us), is a limited liability company incorporated and registered in the state of Texas with a registered office at 700 Gemini, Suite 230, Houston. Texas 77058. NAO Global Health is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act.
This policy (together with our website and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
This is information about you that you give to NAO Global Health LLC by filling in forms on our website ("") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use NAO Global Website, place an order on our Website, send NAO Global your CV and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, [length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other sites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
This information will be used to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and NAO Global Health LLC and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from NAO Global Health;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services which you seek:
- if you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail) or may send you a NAO Global Health newsletter with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. You may opt out to be contacted for such purposes at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to manage our selection process to cover job vacancies;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We will combine this information with information you give to NAO Global Health and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (the "").
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to expect us not to share your personal data for anything other than strict business transaction to fulfill your order.
We will retain any personal data (including your CV) sent to us in regards to job vacancies for a period of one year from the date of receipt; after that period, all your data will be deleted. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may contact us at if you wish to have your personal data deleted any earlier.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.