Return Credit Eligibility – Please refer to relevant policy for additional information:
Returns are only accepted from the original purchaser and in full cases.
No credit will be given for:
- Opened or partial bottles, unless it is a recalled item
- Repackaged products or products not in their original sealed container
- Packages that arrive at a NAO Global Health distribution center without a return authorization form
- Product returned that does not appear on the itemized return authorization form but appears in the return box. Such items will not be returned back to customer and will be destroyed
- Product defaced with stickers, price marks, knife cuts, etc.
- Free goods
- Returned merchandise damaged in transit by the customer’s courier
- HAZMAT items: all sales of HAZMAT items are considered final and non-returnable
- Refrigerated items, repacks, or product damaged due to improper storage and handling, fire, flood, heat, cold, water, smoke, catastrophe or bankruptcy sale, or purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any Federal, State or local law or regulation
- Close-out, short-dated, clearance, unsealed vials, special orders, drop shipments, special promotions, pre-booked and merchandise expressly designated as non-returnable at the time of sale
- Freight unless the return is the result of our error
RETURNED GOODS POLICY - Medical-Surgical, Scientific Laboratory, Veterinary medicine:
1) All requests for return product should be faxed to Customer Service: 281-581-0301 or emailed to email@example.com. No returns will be accepted without “RMA” and only those products and quantities approved should be returned to the warehouse.
2) Return of mis-shipments or defective products can be returned any time without freight charges. Customer Service will make arrangements for pick-up (call tags). *
3) All products returned with expiration dating must meet product shelf life guidelines of at least 6 months. All returned products must be in original container and free of any labels or other markings. Certain equipment returns may be subject to restrictions.
4) Products returned within 20 days will not be assessed a restocking charge. Products returned after 20 days will be assessed a 25% restocking charge. Products not stocked in NAO Global Health warehouse (manufacturer drop ship) are not returnable for credit unless shipped in error or manufacturer authorizes the return and should be returned directly to manufacturer. Products over 120 days cannot be accepted as returnable.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY - Pharmaceuticals:
NAO Global Health does not accept pharmaceutical returns. In cases where pharmaceutical returns are authorized, the product will be received for destruction only
For pharmaceuticals to be eligible for a return, products must satisfy the following conditions:
- Returns due to order fulfillment, courier damages, or computer errors must be reported to NAO Global Health within 10 days of receipt and are returnable for full value at NAO Global Health freight expense.
- Returns for NAO Global Health errors, recalls or defective product will be credited with no restocking fee.
- Damages due to shipping carrier:
- If a shipment is damaged or has a shortage, loss or pilferage in transit, please notify your Customer Service Representative within ten (10) business days.
- All instances must be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of receipt, and the Bill of Lading must be signed.
- All damage claims must also be accompanied by pictures of both the merchandise and the original packaging.
Please note: If the Bill of Lading is not properly noted and signed at the time of receipt, we may not be able to correct the problem.
1) All packages must be inspected for obvious damage upon arrival. If any of the packages arrive with broken seal tape, or any obvious damage, this MUST be noted on the driver’s delivery receipt and signed by the driver. It should be assumed that packages delivered in this manner will contain concealed damages or shortages. You can require the driver to stay while you verify the contents of the shipment and to look for damages inside the packages.
2) Within 72 hours of receipt of shipment, Customer Service must be notified via the shipping discrepancy form. A copy of the delivery receipt properly signed detailing any damages or shortages must be included.
3) Customer Service will acknowledge receipt of your discrepancy within 72 hours.
4) Any request for credit or deduction taken from payment without the proper notation on the delivery receipt and acknowledged shipping discrepancy form cannot be honored. Deduction taken without documentation will be charged back. Non-response to chargeback can result in delay of orders.
Recalled pharmaceuticals will be accepted for return and credit if returned within three months of the notification date. No exceptions will be made after the three months’ timeframe.
Credit issued is based on the current selling price or original invoice price, whichever is lower, adjusted for terms discounts, rebates, free goods, etc. (if applicable).
Special Promotions Returns:
For new product launches, products sold with short dating, or other special promotions when approved prior to receipt of a purchase order, returns for credit will be allowed with proper authorization.
To help us process your credits promptly, please review the following:
• Customer should provide invoice number and PO.
• Returns will not be accepted without Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
• Returns should be made within 20 days of RGA.
• Customer Service will issue RGA within 72 hours.
• Credits issued to customer immediately upon receipt in warehouse.
NAO GLOBAL HEALTH LLC
700 Gemini, Suite 230
Remit To Address:
NAO GLOBAL HEALTH LLC
700 Gemini, Suite 230
Go to our Contact Us page for information on contacting us with your questions by phone, fax or email.
* If order is placed online, returns for "did not order" reason will be assessed 25% restock fee and returned at customer expense