FAQ'S - MEMBER & ACCOUNT
- How do I edit my account information?
You need to be signed in with your login details. Click here to Edit Account Information. Once the necessary changes have been made, please click on the ''update'' button at the bottom of the page to ensure that these changes are updated.
- How do I know when you've received my order?
After you have placed the order, a confirmation number will appear on-line. This confirms that the order has been received. In addition, you will receive an email with the order summary and confirmation number.
- When will my order ship?
Orders placed Monday-Friday by 1pm CST – central standard time, are shipped in 1 - 3 business days depending on warehouse location from which the item is coming from. Shipping will not occur on Saturday or Sunday nor will deliveries occur on these days. Orders received during the weekend will be promptly shipped out on Monday. Some exceptions include:
- Drop ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Delivery times will vary
- Ship on-ice items require refrigeration and therefore will be shipped Monday through Wednesday only to allow arrival within 1-2 business day.
- How do I track my shipment?
If you have selected UPS to ship your order, you will be able to track the order once it has been shipped. You need to be logged in with your account login details. Clicking on the Order Number will display the date the order shipped, the type of carrier and the tracking (trace) number. Click on any tracking number which will track your shipment through to UPS delivery.
- Can I cancel my order?
Orders are instantly transmitted to the warehouse for shipment and therefore difficult to intercept. If you have any other questions, call us at 1-281-886-7876. After hours, you have the option of emailing us at email@example.com
- How do I return an item?
All returns must be made within 20 business days and the merchandise must be in salable condition.
- Contact us to Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Repackage the product in the manner in which it was delivered.
- Include a photocopy of either the original packing slip or invoice.
- Indicate the product being returned and why it is being returned.
- You may ship back the product via any freight carrier of your choice. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from any credit given toward a customer return. Should you wish to return a product that has been Drop Shipped directly from the manufacturer, please contact Customer Relations 1-281-886-7876. Restocking fees for Drop Ship returns will vary with the manufacturer.
- If you encounter a problem, please follow the Return Policy Instructions located at the bottom of your packing slip or invoice and send to: Returns Dept. naoglobal.org